Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So what's next?

If I zoom out my life, I see chapters: Elementary, High school, U-life, volunteer, internships...all packed and very enthusiastic.

Jan to Mar 2006 was another chapter: job search.
Because I've never written about job searches, I didn't know what to do. I waited, I waited, I went wasted.
Suddenly the plot changed. From a dull nothing-happening to an exciting finish with a good job-nice offer.

Now, I'm back to nothing-happening. The current chapter is "preparing to start your job that is one month away".

The days after I've signed my job offer plus the entire month of April is filled with boredom. I don't have anything to do! I wake without a purpose, I sleep without accomplishments. I don't have any money to spend! It's so frustrating. Some days I have this indescribable loneliness inside me. I feel empty.

Yes I have a good job to look forward to. But that is 4 weeks away! What am I doing today? What am I doing now?

Most of my close friends have left Vancity. My remaining friends are either all busy or they aren't my close friends anyway. I just can't watch DVDs and fix my uncle's cmpt every waking moment.

OK, tmr will be another day.

No comments: