Thursday, March 30, 2006

Subaru Legacy Wagon GT

I've liked many cars: 3-series coupe, S4 avant, Integra Type-R, Golf GTI.

Interestingly enough, I don't have the level of interest on my own vehicle.
Is it because I'm a stereotypical male who loses interest in his possessions?

Is it because I didn't choose my car in the first place?
Is it because I've driven this car for 7 years?
Is it because I now see better cars than my own?

My current car cocaine is the Subaru Legacy wagon GT. 2.5 litre turbo, 250 hp, big moon roof. Conservative appearance, but not outdated. Powerful, yet stealth. Only those who really know cars can appreciate the Legacy. People who purchase a legacy drive it till it dies. For the same amount of dough, they could've had a Bimmer, a Benz, an Audi, or a condo down payment. Instead they chose the Subaru wagon. It's an unpopular choice, it faces difficult consequences, but it's an easy choice. I like that profile. I can connect with that profile.



---


Same as how Miles fell in love with Pinot.


---

I just don't get why Maya loved Miles in return.




No comments: