Thursday, April 06, 2006

2006 Pacific Auto Show

Yes, our annual Auto Boredom Show.

Yes, I go every year.

Yes, it's because I have free tickets (thanks to Ms. Yau).

Yes, if you have to pay you must not go.

Yes, it's not a good show.

Yes, it's like the AutoMall indoors.

---

Only 3 attractive cars this year.
  1. Audi RS 4 (I will never buy an Audi...except as a 3-year lease);
  2. BMW M5 (I can never afford an M5...if I can, I'll buy a Porsche instead);
  3. Acura RDX (Very good looking mid-size crossover SUV).
---

Many years ago, we had duets (eg: Leslie duet with Anita in 緣份).

Few years ago, we had featuring (eg: Black eye peas Feat. Justin Timberlake in Where is the love?). We still have it.

Recent years, we have crossover (eg: Nokia crossover with LG, Nike crossover with Bape, SUV crossover with sedan).

---

Oh back to the topic. The Acura RDX crossover is actually a very nice vehicle.

No comments: