Friday, May 25, 2007

Interview with an incompetent HR clerk

Yesterday was interview day. 2 supervisors, and 1 incompetent HR clerk.

My mind wasn't in the whole competition. I didn't even sign up. Not all that interested in a promotion these days.

I think I did a pretty good job during the 40minute bs session. Well, now that it's over, I'm not one bit happier or looser than yesterday.

What happened yesterday (the interview), or tomorrow (whatever it might be), gets overshadowed by the inevitable. The cloud above, the flipping calendar, the countdown.

Time snails by very slowly when days are dry, I wonder if it can crawl any slower than this; yet
time flies by very quickly when it's "boarding the plane day", I wish I can stop it right now and never have to go to NY and I can watch Spiderman 123 once more.

Oh, going back to the
incompetent HR clerk, she was just there to stare and blink. (Maybe I should type this in Chinese instead.)

1 comment:

mike said...

u must be kind of lost now. our prayers will be with you throughout this coming week! go!